LADAKH TOUR WITH SILK ROUTE
- Arrival Leh by morning flight and transfer to the hotel.Full day of rest for acclimatization to the high altitude of Leh (11,500 ft/ 35 00 mtrs).Overnight in hotel.
- After breakfast drive towards western part of Ladakh along the Indus river on Leh – Srinagar highway. And start sightseeing with Hall of Fame (Museum founded by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib founded in 15th century, Nestled deep in the Himalayas, drive ahead another 5 km for Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh enroute visiting Spituk Monastery, Built in 11th century during the region of Gragspa ‘Bum-lde, the monastery use to follow Kadampa school of Buddhism until 15th century where Gelukpa school of buddhism was started and still in practice with Gelukpa order. Overnight at hotel in Leh
- Full day excursion to Pangong Lake (approx. 300 kms round trip, located on the Indo-China Border), enroute crossing the Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft.) After sightseeing around the lake, drive back to Leh, reaching late afternoon / evening. Overnight in hotel.
- After an early breakfast we check out from the Camp and drive to Hunder where you have opportunity to ride on a bacterian camel (double humped) amidst the sand dunes of this high altitude desert with snow capped mountains on the horizon. Between Hunder and Diskit you come across sand dunes besides the road. Seen in isolation you could well be amongst the sand dunes of the Thar Desert in Rajasthan. It is indeed a strange sight since immediately on the left of the road are rockymountains that characterize the Ladakhi landscape and in the distance can be seen snow-capped mountains. On the return stop at Diskit which is the headquarter town of Nubra Valley. Stroll around the bazaar observing the shops and local people going about their daily chores. Diskit is famous for 515 years old Buddhist Monastery, lying magnificently situated on a hilltop, facing the entire Valley. Later we drive back to Leh in the late afternoon via Khardungla Top. On arrival at Leh you will check in to your Hotel. In the afternoon you c
- Full day trip, after early morning breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass (5,300 mtr, 17,586 ft) world third highest motorable road in the world. After 2 hrs of drive you reach to Changla pass, stop for a short period for photography. Drive ascending towards Pangong reach Tangtse where you can relax for a cup of tea/ coffee. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong lake situated at 13,930 feet. This famous high altitude Lake of Pangong is 5- 8Kms wide and over 140 Kms long with 30 % in India and 70% in China. This large, serene lake forms a brilliant color variation including deep blue, dark green, turquoise,etc. After spending some time at lake drive back to Leh via same route. Overnight at hotel.
- Early morning transfer to the airport for taking the flight back home.